domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

Faeth En Ztatik - 2000 - Flatline

I am human. I breathe filth and contamination. Phyisical greed spills out of my oil choked pores (razor scraped raw skin red) and suffocates reason (because I allow it to {for just one touch, for just another, just one more}) for satisfaction (is being addicted, is eating broken glass). A need to justify denying reproduction. Stimulation. Release. Lies. Betrayal. Abandonment. Stimulation. Release. Lies. Betrayal. AbandonmentStimulationReleaseLies. Enough. No more. Sickmachine. Malfunction-Pathetic. Delusion. Insecure. What do you want from me? Am I pretty? (stained-rag-stitch-cloth-painted-face-cracked-{rot}). obsessed with being beautiful. With feeling appreciated. needed. wanted. understood. loved. Human filth. We need nothing. We want everything. There is no basic necessity. We are unecessary. I am disease. Contagen incarnated. Consume. breathe sleep, breed and eat and breathe and sleep.., breed. needmachine. Consume. Spawnwaste. Hate down to chemical screaming instinct. Heartpoundchestplate. I am spineless. Ameboa. This is damnation. Hell is animal yearning. Constant. Tearing at the mind. Degradation. Don't touch me. (It's only natural afterall). I am made of lies. Selfdeceptionloathing deprivation. Not of sound mind and body. Touch me. Please don't touch me again. Kill my senses. No sighthearsmelltastetouch again. Don't make me cut it and burn it away. This is addiction. I am junksick. Fuck your drugs. I need an overdose. now. need. againagainagain. Never. Again. Always. Sick with need. Always. -not- beautiful. I refuse this programming with vehement failure consistant as digital transmissions (like it matters). I am thoughtless, algorithmic. There is nothing left. My mind is (echos of what once could have been). animalsurvivalmachine. beast. I am tired of pretending. Dig fingers beneath my skin. Coercion. Tear it out of me while I scream behind smiles. Love. (laughter) Love. Remove the thousand masks. We are damagemachines.

1 - Faeth en Ztatik - The Padded Cell (Neurosis Remix by Faeth en Ztatik)
2 - Wumpscut - Wreath of Barbs (Escaping the Flesh Remix by Faeth en Ztatik) (First Draft)
3 - Flatline (inspired by Maschinelike's "Flatline".)
4 - Maschine's Blut (Faeth en Ztatik vs Maschinelike)
5 - Red Shift
6 - Snake River Conspiracy - Lovesong (Unmasked Desperation Remix by Faeth en Ztatik)
7 - Mir (Vocals)
8 - Asymmetric Warfare(v0.2)
9 - Eventual Decay V3
10 - Scars
11 - Android Lust - Refuse (Remix/Cover by Faeth en Ztatik V5)
12 - Strange Time 2 (Shred 4)
13 - The Cure - Want (Cover by Faeth en Ztatik)

¡Aquí!

No hay comentarios: